On-Demand Maintenance Analytics
ILW provides analytics on Air Force maintenance, logistics, and contract data providing insights
across disparate sets for process improvements
and leadership decision making.
Illumination Works developed a platform to provide USAF users with information access at three user/functionality levels—dashboard, analysis, and data science. This tool provides integrated, visualized, and raw data providing powerful analytics tools to gain new insights for data-informed decision making.
- Dashboard Layer (general users) – Visually-appealing and user-responsive graphics and charts with drill down functionality
- Analysis Layer (analysts) – Cleansed and prepared data that is ready for new analysis and visualization
- Data Science Layer (data scientists, highly-skilled analysts) – Raw datasets to join disparate data, perform feature engineering, create predictive models, and analyze and visualize data in novel and meaningful ways
- Database & Other Tools: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Singularity, Apache Web Server
- Data Analysis and Machine Learning: C/C++, Keras, TensorFlow, Python, R
- Visualizations: Knime, Angular Web App, Superset, PyQT
- Data: AFTOC, Contracts, EXPRESS, FPDSNG, JDRS, Manpower, REMIS