Project ServicesLet us help you with your projects.
We also provide Business Analyst support in conjunction with our other technical consultants or even as extensions to existing teams. Our Business Analysts use best practice analysis techniques to define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
ILW Business Analysts provide added value by
• Playing key roles in Enterprise IT Development efforts
• Effectively communicating expectations
• Accurately estimating the resources and capital needed to achieve project goals
• Drafting and submitting budget proposals
• Driving projects to successful completion
Illumination Works provides Project Management support levering PMI-based expertise as well as focused System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) best practices including AGILE and Iterative project services. Our Project Managers are an integral part of successful project execution and their responsibilities range across many skill sets to ensure effective project completion. Project Manager responsibilities include:
• Tracking project milestones and deliverables
• Managing changes in project scope
• Identifying potential problems and devising contingency plans
• Defining project success criteria
• Effectively communicating and facilitating the involvement of key stakeholders
View our featured case studies in a variety of industries.
Want to know more?
Reach out to our team to learn about our solutions and services.